Zoning Permit Application
Zoning Permits are required for all types of construction. Some applications may also need building permits. All projects should start with the zoning application.
All new driveways require a
major driveway permit.
Any repair or re-surface of an existing driveway that is repaired in the area that connects to the township road requires a minor driveway permit
Moving any one moving in or out of the township must file a moving permit.
SUBDIVISION AND LAND DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS
BUILDING PERMIT APPLICATIONS
Process for NEW HOME Applicants
1. Apply for an E&S plan from Schuylkill Conservation District, 570-622-3742
- Apply for a Sewage Permit from William Brior, SEO, 570-384-3408
- Once you have and approved E&S & Sewage Permit apply for a Major Driveway Permit & Zoning Permit
- After you receive your approved Zoning Permit and prior to starting construction contact the Township Building Inspector, Bill N. McMullen 570-366-9534, to apply for your building permit.
- After receiving your approved building permit then building may start.
- Prior to moving into your completed home you must have an occupancy permit from the building inspector and a moving permit from the Township.